There are two ways in which you can register with ABE:
1 - Online
We regret that online registration is not available for applicants studying and taking examinations in Botswana. New students in Botswana must register by post or fax using the form which can be found here.
This facility is for FIRST-TIME applicants only
- You will need a valid email address to complete this application.
- You must send us evidence of educational qualifications or details of relevant working experience where required to support your chosen level of entry
- If you are unsure if you qualify for a particular level of study, please contact us for an assessment of your qualifications before proceeding at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. If you are declined entry at a particular level of study, you will be given the option to either register for another level or to request a refund. Where a refund is requested an administration charge of £10 will be imposed.
Please note: registration fees will not be refunded after three months from the date of registration. Click here to view ABE full refund policy.
We accept the following credit cards for payment via our secure website:
2 - Download application form (to post)
If you wish to register as a student please complete the following form:
ABE New Student Registration Form (all programmes).
- Complete and print the form
- Enclose copies of qualifications and registration fee
- Return to: The Registrar, ABE, 5th Floor, CI Tower,
St. Georges Square, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4TE, UK or email exams to supply email
NB - We do not accept any forms via email.