ABE's 40th Anniversary Celebration!
Win a Lifetime Scholarship with ABE - All your ABE fees paid!
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) was founded in 1973, and so we celebrate our 40th Anniversary in 2013!
As a thank you gesture to all our students, we have decided to select one of our current students at random to win a superb ‘Lifetime Scholarship’ with ABE. This means that all your ABE fees will be free for all of your studies on an ABE programme from Level 4 up to Level 7!
The winner will therefore not need to pay either their registration, annual subscription or any examination related fees, and if they are part way through their ABE studies then everything they have paid will be refunded! They will also receive all the relevant ABE study manuals (where available) that they need to complete their ABE qualifications.
Plus, as it is our 40th Anniversary we will also award 40 prizes of £100.00 scholarships towards your ABE fees. All you have to do is to either register with ABE or renew your ABE membership during 2013.
There is no need to fill in a form as every student who has paid for registration or membership during the year will automatically be included in the draw. The winners will be selected after 31 December 2013.
- Students will only be eligible if they have registered and paid (i.e. cleared funds) to do an ABE course or renewed their membership between 1 January 2013 and 31 December 2013. Please note that the registration process takes up to two weeks and entries will be counted only if the student has successfully registered into the ABE system during the time period specified.
- One student will be selected at random to receive the ‘Lifetime scholarship’. All their ABE fees will be refunded and they will not be charged any registration, renewal or examination fees for one ABE programme from Level 4 up to Level 7. The programmes are Business Management; Human Resource Management; Marketing Management; Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management; or Business start-up and Entrepreneurship. ABE published study manuals for the Business Management programme (only) will also be provided as PDF versions. Examination resits will be charged. The scholarship will apply to the NQF equivalents if applicable. It cannot be used towards college tuition or any other non-ABE fees.
- 40 students will be selected at random and winners will be given a credit of GBP100.00 in their ABE account which they can use towards any ABE fees or purchase of study manuals. It cannot be used towards college tuition or any other non-ABE fees.
- The credit is not transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be withdrawn from the student’s ABE account. Any unused credit at the end of the student’s time with ABE will return to ABE.
- It will be a requirement that the student who is awarded the ‘Lifetime scholarship’ agrees to participate and support promotional activities about the scholarship. These will be along the lines of providing quotes for a limited number of articles and being photographed by a professional photographer (provided by ABE).
- Winners will be notified after 31 December 2013.